Session #5 Production Project

Summary

This session was very adequate. I got a lot of things done. I got a whole song done. layed voices up and got them close to matching. I used a guitar this time around. it sounded amazingly against my voice 

Role

Harmony

Intention (SMART Goal)

to create a nice harmony. to make a new song, nice lyrics, and to make something good

PRE-PRODUCTION – INQUIRY

Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)

Training Source(s)

1:12 I gotta learn how to have a strumming pattern

1:01 to help with strumming patterns 

3:35 keep your hand moving even if you’re not playing that chord 

4:56 say out loud the beats your playing and whisper the ones your not playing so you can always tell how to play like in your head or out loud 

Project Timeline

I’m gonna start everyday tuning

then start warming up for 10 minutes or less

play around with my chords and write down lyrics

try to see what works together and have meaning behind my work or just do it for fun

and this will take most of the session

PRODUCTION – ACTION

The actions that I did was that i wrote my song and tried to understand if it went with the chords of the song and made sure that the lyrics all came together.

The (FILM, SOUND, or GAME Creation)

What I created was a song that had power and meaning to me. This song was just another song that goes with all the things that I’m trying to get away from or learn and grow from

Skills Commentary

Skills that I learned and put into this is that rhythm and layering aren’t the same things. The skills I put into this is that I knew how to add voices into the track i was working on and how to make it sound good.

POST-PRODUCTION – REFLECTION

21st Century Skills

I learned that planning is a major skill when it comes down to me getting sick for 3 days. I should always try to make the song get finish and then once done practice a few times and then get it recorded as soon as possible after doing that to make sure i have time to edit the tracks and have time to do retakes.

Ways of Thinking (Creativity, Innovation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving)

That I can do this and that I will be able to finish this work and get it done. I decided to find a way to do this song and got it done. 

Ways of Working (Communication & Collaboration)

I sat down and started playing chords and started to make up some songs of the chord. 

Tools for Working (Info & Media Literacy)

I used google docs, sound traps, and SoundCloud.

Ways of Living in the World (Life & Career)

I learned that layering sound and that’s not harmonizing 

Reactions to the Final Version

Lots of growth, have a great new sound. Great use of guitar, rhythm, and chord structure. don forget a title – Hendrick 

Self-Evaluation of Final Version

I could have done better and could have added more songs. I should have added more chords and added more sound but either way it was pretty good. 

What I Learned and Problems I Solved

Layering is fun and easy but making sure that it is perfect is hard but i will do it better next time to do it and add it into a song. 

Grammar and Spelling

Grammarly

Editor

didn’t have time for someone to look at it

Published by

jupiter

He/They ♡